Skillfinder International is a trusted consulting & recruitment provider to exciting businesses across the globe, in the Technology and Banking sectors. We deliver exceptional results through an intelligent, empathetic approach to projects & staffing. Since 2003, our business has flourished, based on three foundations: outstanding service, meaningful relationships and constant learning.
If you are interested in growing your career with Skillfinder or simply wish to hear more about the opportunities within our teams, feel free to apply with your CV below. We will be in touch for an introductory call if your profile is successful.
We're interested in hearing from you if you identify with one (or more) of the below:
- Have prior experience in 180/360 recruitment or account management, ideally in the Technology or Banking sectors.
- Are ambitious, driven and motivated.
- Share our purpose and values.
- Naturally curious and not afraid of asking questions.
- Looking to grow and develop yourself in a supportive and encouraging environment.
- Additional points if you are a native French or German speaker, and have recruitment experience in the Benelux/DACH region.
*You must have the right to work in the UK*
What we offer you in return:
• We operate on a hybrid work model - 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely.
• We provide an industry-leading commission structure - Up to 30% commission on your sales.
• Excellent private healthcare for you and your family (family cover is subsidised).
• 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 as a reward for longevity in the role.
• Industry-leading training and learning & development opportunities.
• A detailed and achievable career progression plan.
• Fun incentives include annual trips. Recent incentive trips include South Africa, Miami, Las Vegas, and Ibiza!
• Monthly lunch/breakfast outings during work hours (Recently: STK, Hawksmoor, Duck and Waffle).
• International travel opportunities to visit clients.
• An amazing working environment - modern penthouse office with a roof terrace and views across the City.
• Located right next to Bank and Monument stations, Fenchurch Street, Tower Hill, and Cannon Street station, with easy access to multiple train/tube lines.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with Klaudia at firstname.lastname@example.org